The Forest Hill Athletic Department is committed to fostering the physical and mental development of all scholar athletes through encouraging experience in self-discipline and contributions to team efforts. We are dedicated to promoting academic, athletic, and leadership skills within an environment based on integrity and sportsmanship made possible through competitive, interscholastic, and individual sporting activities.
This course must be completed by all scholar athletes before qualification to play status will be granted in DragonFly. http://www.starsportsmanship.com/go/student/login.php
Game Admission Prices
JPS game tickets can now be purchased online. Buy tickets on the JPS GoFan site!
All regular season sports passes can be purchased at the JPS Athletics Office in the Enochs Building, located at 101 Dr. Dennis Holloway Drive. Hours for purchasing passes are Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m.–11 a.m. and from 12:30–4 p.m.
- Regular Season passes cost for middle and high school sporting events annually are
ADULTS : $ 100.00,
STUDENTS: HS $75;.00 and MS $50.00
Employee: $30.00 full time or retired
General Admission - High School
- Varsity Football: $7
- 9th Grade Football: $5
- Varsity Basketball: $7
- 9th Grade Basketball: $5
- Track & Field: $5
General Admission - Middle School
- Football: $5
- Basketball: $5
- Track & Field: $5
* Tickets for JPS Athletic Events can only be purchased at https://gofan.co/app/school/MS7363
* No cash will be taken at the gate.
* Tickets will be validated upon entering the gate.
* Only clear bags will be allowed inside the stadium venue.
* No bookbags or Purses allowed.
* Everyone entering the stadium must wear a mask.
* Passes will only admit (1) ONE PERSON (with a VALID PHOTO ID), Anyone without their pass will be charged admission. A pass list WILL NOT be available at the gate
* Passes are not valid for any playoffs, or out of district events.
* No checks will be accepted for passes (CASH ONLY)
* Athletics Department is not responsible for lost or destroyed passes. Replacement fee is $15.
* The Pass WILL NOT be honored once capacity has been met for any event held in the stadium or gym.
For more information, please call JPS Athletics at (601) 960-8825.