The Jackson Public Schools Web Office produces and manages content for the District's digital platforms as a function of the Office of Public Engagement. It also provides training and support to all users of these platforms. With its potential for facilitating positive constituent engagement, we see web communications as a key component of the District's mission to provide every student a quality education in partnership with parents and the community.
The services of the Web Office include:
- Training and support, including the development of documentation and videos.
- Quality assurance monitoring.
- Assistance with meeting compliance standards that govern web content production.
- Account management and troubleshooting, including developing and carrying out procedures for verifying account access.
- Assistance with special projects involving website implementation.
For help getting started with web publishing or to report issues on our website, please contact the Web Office or call (601) 973-2782.