Whitten Preparatory Middle School is committed to equipping every student with a quality, individualized education, that will ensure academic and social growth resulting in promotion to the next grade level.
Our Vision at Whitten Preparatory Middle School is to be a world-class teaching and learning institution that provides our high schools with 9th grade ready students who are socially and academically equipped to graduate on time
- All stakeholders must take an active role in instructional leadership and monitor progress frequently.
- The staff accepts responsibility and accountability for promoting and implementing a quality education for all students.
- The school should be safe, orderly and conducive to learning.
- The faculty and staff should be resourceful, professional, and competent.
- Students deserve engaging work that is essential for mastery along with quality assessments within a superior learning community.