Library Media Center
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Librarian: Ms. Tracy Caradine
Isable Tigers Read to Succeed…
School Library Policies
Library Circulation Policy
- Parents/Guardians must consent to students checking out books.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for fines for books that are lost or damaged by their child.
- Students in grades 2-5 may check out one book at a time for a period of up to two weeks.
- Students who do not return books or pay assessed fines will not be allowed to check out additional books.
- Students may not check out reference books or materials
- Students may not check out comic books, newspapers, or magazines.