New Student Enrollment & Registration (2019-2020)
During COVID-19, parents/legal guardians can complete new student enrollment for the 2019–2020 school year at the Office of Enrollment Services and Records located at 1017 Robinson Street. Enrollment hours are from 8 a.m.–12 p.m. Monday through Friday. Parents/legal guardians must wear a mask to receive service.
Parents/legal guardians must provide the following documents to complete enrollment:
- Valid government-issued photo ID.
- Certified copy of the student’s long-form birth certificate.
- Report card and/or official withdrawal form from the previous school.
- Updated State of Mississippi Certificate of Immunization Compliance (Form 121) or Certificate of Medical Exemption (Form 122).
- Two proofs of residency documents. (See examples below.)
Parents/legal guardians must provide ONE residency document from EACH GROUP listed below.
- Mortgage Documents/Property Deed
- Filed Homestead Application
- Lease/Rental Agreement (Enrolling parent must be listed as an occupant.)
- Light Utility – Entergy
- Gas Utility – Atmos
- Water/Sewer Utility – Jackson Water & Sewer
- Driver's License/State ID (Government-issued with current residential address)
- Voter’s Registration Card
The enrolling parent/legal guardian’s name and current, physical address must appear on the two proofs of residency. Post office boxes are not acceptable. Utility bills such as light, gas, and water/sewer must be within 30 days. Disconnect or termination notices are not acceptable.