You are now able to download and use the Open eBooks app for free. With this app, you and your child can access a library of thousands of popular and award-winning eBooks for free! We hope the Open eBooks app helps you to further support and engage in your child’s learning and foster their love of reading beyond the classroom.
In addition, many of the books have AR tests and can be read for AR points!
How to download the app:
- Go to the App store on your device (Apple or Android).
- Search for “Open eBooks” and follow the instructions to download.
- Open the app.
- Agree to any terms and conditions.
- Enter your code and PIN combination when prompted.
- Browse the catalogs of books available.
- Download eBooks of interest to your child and enjoy reading! (Note: when using the app, standard data rates apply.)
NOTE: You can download 10 eBooks at a time. Each eBook will be available for 56 days before it must be renewed. Return the book by tapping “My Books,” the book cover of the book you want to return, and then the “Return” button. Then go to the catalog for another book.
See Mr. Golden if you did not receive a code and PIN number last spring or you have lost that information.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE AVAILABLE TITLES!