JPS Bond Overview
The 2018 JPS Bond Construction Program is managed by JPS Facilities and Operations staff. Key administrators are:
- Don McCrackin – Executive Director of Facilities and Operations/Bond Administrator
- Sandra Robinson – Director of Construction/Project Manager
- Lena Franklin – Architectural Design/Project Manager
- Vacant Position – Project Manager
The JPS Bond Construction Program will be implemented in three phases:
- Phase I – January 2019–July 2020
- Phase II – January 2020–December 2020
- Phase III – January 2021–December 2021
An estimated 110 projects will be completed in each phase with project costs expected to range between $5,000 and $3 million.
Construction projects will be developed in packages to provide and ensure smaller construction companies will have repeated opportunities to participate in the JPS Bond Construction Program.