Athletics Season Passes
JPS regular season sports passes can be purchased at the JPS Athletics Office in the Enochs Building, located at 101 Dr. Dennis Holloway Drive. Hours for purchasing passes are Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m.–11 a.m. and from 12:30–4 p.m.
Season Pass and ticket prices are as follows:
- All Sports Season Pass $100 to all regular season middle and high school sporting events for the year
- All Sports Season Pass: $75, high school; $50, middle school
- Employee Pass: $30 for full time & retired JPS employees only.
- JPS General Admission: $7 (Tickets can be purchased at GoFan.co there will be an additional $1 processing fee)
- Replacement Fee: $15 for lost or destroyed passes.
The following guidelines will be enforced:
- Passes will only admit (1) ONE PERSON (with a VALID PHOTO ID)
- Passes are not valid for any playoffs, or out of district events.
- No checks will be accepted for passes (CASH ONLY)
- Athletics Department is not responsible for lost or destroyed passes. Replacement fee is $15.
- Printing WILL NOT be done on Fridays or after 4:00 P.M.
- The Pass WILL NOT be honored once capacity has been met for any event held in the stadium or gym.
- You must present your pass with ID at the ticket gate to enter NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Anyone without thier pass will be charged admission. A pass list WILL NOT be available at the gate.
- Passes CAN NOT be used by ANY ONE other than the assigned pass holder- The pass WILL BE confiscated.
- A VALID PICTURE ID MUST BE SHOWN! NO EXCEPTIONS!
For more information, please call JPS Athletics at (601) 960-8825.