Students are encouraged to use MyON Reader to access thousands of books. Other online resources such as; Magnolia are available to find current information for research or personal interest.
The MAGNOLIA database has unlimited resources taken from reference books, magazines and newspapers. This database provides online resources for publicly funded K-12 schools, public libraries, community college libraries, and university libraries in Mississippi. MAGNOLIA online resources include:
- EBSCOhost — supplies a powerful, online reference system offering a variety of full text magazines, journals, and pamphlets from leading information providers.
- Grolier Products — includes several online encyclopedias.
- SIRS Discoverer — provides an interactive reference tool for elementary and middle school students.
- SIRS Researcher — contains articles from 1,500 domestic and international newspapers, magazines, journals, and US government publications.
- Gale Products — includes literary resources such as Contemporary Authors and EXPLORING Poetry, as well as business reference materials.
- Wilson Biographies — contains the full text of the biographies from more than 100 print volumes of biographical reference books.
- FirstSearch — provides instant access to full text from over 7,500 journals and over 3,100 full-image online journals.
The Recorded Books collection allows a student to listen to a book as it is read to him/her. Individual CD players are available. Print materials covering all subject areas in the curriculum are available for check out along with a myriad of popular fiction and non-fiction titles.