At Provine High School, our vision is to provide students with a safe and productive learning environment that fosters oral and written communication skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, challenging coursework and high expectations, and student accountability for academic and developmental progress; thereby producing high school graduates who are well prepared for the demands of the 21st century and a community of lifelong learners who will make valuable contributions to society.
1. Improve Academic performance and achievement for all students.
2. Improve state accreditation standing.
3. Ensure a safe school: protect the health and safety of all students.
4. Increase average daily attendance; decrease truancy.
5) Attract and retain high-quality teachers and administrators.
6) Improve parental and community involvement at all levels in the school system.