At Powell Middle School, we strive to develop a community of globally contributing citizens and life-long learners who are prepared for high school and beyond.
Powell Middle School, in partnership with parents and the community, is committed to educating all students in a safe, rigorous, nurturing environment.
- Increase average daily attendance from 92% to 95%.
- Decrease discipline by 25% annually.
- Increase proficiency to 15% or greater in ELA and math and to 35% or greater in science.
- Increase growth overall and for the LPS in ELA and math to 55% or greater.
- Create a culture of academic excellence and school pride.