New Teacher (0-2 years experience)
- Passionate about ensuring educational and racial equity for all students in Jackson, MS
- Within the first three years of a teaching career
- Likely completed student teaching (but not required)
- Looking for support and professional development opportunities
- Looking for an organization to build a rewarding career
- Looking to make a real impact on student's lives in a supportive environment
What Jackson Public Schools offers you:
Strong support from Day 1--individualized coaching, mentorship, professional development, and instant connection from your school’s onboarding team.
A district that is working hard to ensure our system has educational and racial equity.
Recognition for your hard work, accomplishments, and impact you’re making.
Colleagues and leaders who are supportive and passionate about learning.
Ready to take the next steps?
- Apply (https://jps.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx)
- Meet us at an event (Link to Hiring Events page)
- Contact us (Back to Teaching Landing Page)