Student Record Request (Out-of-State)

  • Cumulative Folders and Permanent Records

    Schools/ authorized educational agencies should include the following information on an official letterhead when making a request for student records:

    1. Name of School/authorized educational agency
    2. Name of Student
    3. Grade Level
    4. Date of Enrollment
    5. School/Agency’s person of contact along with number and email address
    6. School or Agency’s mailing address

     All record requests should be sent to  Requests will be processed in the order they are received.

Last Modified on April 22, 2021