ActiveParent is a web-based application that parents can use to keep track of students’ records. JPS parents with more than one student can access records for all of them with one account.
The goal of ActiveParent is to provide parents and guardians with the ability to say their ABCs—check students’ Attendance, Behavior and Course Performance. ActiveParent provides student information as soon as it is entered into SAM (Student Administration Manager).
The ActiveParent Screen
Student information is organized by the following tabs in ActiveParent:
- News – News from the District and the student's school
- Schedule – Student's current class schedule
- Attendance – Student's attendance report
- Gradebook – Student's term grades, daily grades, and homework assignments
- Discipline – Student's discipline reports
- Registration – Online enrollment application
What would you like to do?
Parents can now retrieve their passwords by clicking the Forgot Your Password? link on the ActiveParent website. Once you enter your username, the system will send a message to the e-mail address on file with instructions for resetting the password.
It is the District’s intent to provide parents with the most accurate and current information about school news, scheduling, grades, attendance, and discipline. If this information is not being regularly updated for your child, please let us know by reporting an ActiveParent issue.