Transcript & Diploma Requests
To request a transcript or diploma follow the listed procedures:
- Submit a written request using the Transcript/Diploma Request Form. Include your name/maiden name, date of birth, last school attended, and last year attended along with a contact phone number, and a clear copy of your photo ID.
- Scan and forward your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you reside within the city of Jackson, you will be contacted to pick-up the transcript using the contact information provided on the transcript request form.
- If you are not within the city of Jackson, you will need to mail in the transcript request form, a clear copy of your photo ID, and a $5.50 money order ($5 for a copy of the transcript and .50 cents for postage). Money orders must be payable to Jackson Public Schools.
- If you are requesting an official transcript to be sent to an official agency (college, university, employer), please include the mailing address of the agency requesting the information. You should also include a $5.50 money order for each requested transcript. ($5 for a copy of the transcript and .50 cents for postage.) Money orders must be payable to Jackson Public Schools.
- If you are requesting a diploma to be ordered, please include $2.70 for each diploma and $6.00 for each diploma cover. Money orders for diplomas and covers must be payable to Jostens. If ordering both diploma and cover, two separate money orders will be required — a $2.70 money order for the diploma and a $6.00 money order for the cover.
Please allow 3 to 5 days for processing transcripts and 10 to 12 weeks for processing diplomas.
Note: Jackson Public Schools cannot order diplomas for high schools that are now closed (ex: Brinkley High School). If you have a question concerning what schools are closed, please contact the Office of Records for verification before ordering.
1017 Robinson Street
Jackson, MS 39203
Phone: (601) 960-8852
Email Enrollment Services & Records
Hours: 8 a.m.–12 p.m. | M–F
Dr. Sherard S. Hollins
Director of Accountability