How to Reserve the CO East PD Conference Room
- All CO East Professional Development room registrations are now handled by an automated system. JPS staff members who need to reserve the PD Room(s) MUST use this system.
- Beginning September 17, 2019, no more PD Room reservations can be made using email.
- You can view the current calendar on this page, as well as complete the form to reserve a date and time.
- If you have questions about the calendar, or how to use the registration form, you can call the Office of Teaching and Learning at (601) 960-8355.
- If a date or time you need is not available, you can call the office and talk to a staff member about the conflict, HOWEVER, the reservation MUST still be completed through the reservation system.
- When you begin the reservation process, the system will ONLY show and allow reservations for dates and times that are available. If you cannot select a day, that day is already booked and you will have to select another day.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration request and another email when/if your reservation is accepted. If there is a problem with your reservation, you will be contacted via your JPS email address.
Please keep the email you receive from the system in case a cancellation needs to be made.
Last Modified on September 30, 2019