At CCAS, we provide an educational experience that fosters respect and responds to students’ academic and social-emotional needs to assist students in achieving their highest potential.
At CCAS, we provide a structured learning environment designed to help at risk scholars to achieve globally, to contribute locally, and to be fulfilled individually.
- We believe all students are unique and have the ability to learn and succeed.
- We believe that students learn best when lesson re engaging and relevant.
- We believe our school should provide a safe and structured environment that encourages creativity, responsibility, and excellence.
- CCAS provides comprehensive educational, behavioral, and emotional support services for grades 4-12 enrolled in the Jackson Public School District, who are found to be at-risk and in need of a highly structured and supportive alternative educational environment.
- Orientation is conducted Monday through Friday, beginning at 8:00 A. M.
- CCAS students will take the same English, Math, Science and Social Studies classes taken at the home school.
- Students may earn up to five(5) Carnegie units while at CCAS.
- All grades earned at CCAS will be transferred to the home school in the same manner as they are transferred from schools within and outside the district.